Hi, I'm Nelson! I've always wondered, "Is it possible to build a passive income online business while working a full time job?"
6 years ago, I wanted to put this question to the test.
Since then I've started 3 of my own companies, built 14 top 100 iOS apps in different categories, all while working a full time job for 11 years for Cisco, VMware, Box, Optimizely and Toptal. I've learned a lot along the way and wanted to pay it forward.
I decided to build CEO Lifestyle for one simple reason:
To share what I've learned in building an amazing online business.
Let's learn how we can build an online business!
Building a Top 100 iOS app
Writing an Amazon best seller
Building an Affiliate Sales Business
Building an online business is really, really hard. It takes a lot of time, energy and hard work. I've given up a lot of late nights and weekends to work on this site and other online businesses.
I did this for a few reasons:
1. To learn how to build passive income
2. To work based on my schedule
3. To diversify my income streams
4. I love building businesses. It's really fun creating a product that helps other people.
I had a couple of key requirements I wanted to meet when building a business including:
1. Low operational expenses to run the business
2. It would have to be a virtual, online business.
3. I could work on it during the nights and weekends
4. It would earn income for me even if I was sleeping
5. I wanted to aim for a goal of $10,000 in profit in the first year
With that said, I decided I would only focus on building these 3 type of products for an online business: Mobile Apps, E-books and Affiliate Sales. Since I have experience in all 3, I wanted to share my learnings with you below.